Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

Quite frankly I went through one of the most awful years (on 2010) of my life. I fought several court cases. I fought slander. And I fought a battle in my family when someone very close to me went through a crisis. I don't know how I managed to come out of it. But I did. Because I am a fighter. I always have been. Am I stronger because of the knocks I got in 2010? I don't know. My chin is still taking the blows. But my dimples are intact. I am hoping to get out of my troubles in 2011. And back to doing what I am best at. Acting.

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj