Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

what I would like in a life partner? I said integrity & a backbone ! 

  • Backbone means strength of character & guts 2 stand 4 the right thing in life. Money any 1 can make but a good character is rare.
  •  its the only bone that keeps your head held high !
  • Unconditional love only comes from our parents & animals... Otherwise forget it buddy !
  • could be a mirror ! Sorry for sounding silly but could not control myself ! Ting :-)
Now u can hear my smile even though u can't see it right now ! Ting :-)

I am not perfect ! Its my imperfections that make me human like everyone else but thank u 4 the compliment !

Don't talk of bills my friend! After a 21million bank guarantee (for IPL) I don't want 2 hear of any bills or I might get a heart attack!

sense of humor is important but common sense is EVEN more important ! Ha ha !


0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj