Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

I am too selfish an actress to ruin my relationship with my hero by taking it a step forward and getting intimate with him.


"What would life be if we could predict what's in store for us next? The beauty and the irony is that life has a way of throwing googlies at us and then it's just up to us to learn to deal with them. I choose to take them positively," says Preity. "Do your best and forget the rest!"

"Why should there be (regrets)? I have always followed my heart and lived by my own rules. To be able to do that is a huge blessing," she adds.


"I'm not afraid to take risks. We have just one life.   I want to live each day as if it were my last. After all, you come with nothing, but when I go, I hope people remember me for the person I am — brave and unafraid".


"The day I don't have a choice and will have to do a film out of desperation, I will hang up my shoes here. "Bring it on!"

1~43.jpg

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj