Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

Am so excited i am gonna get an a Honorary Doctorate from the University of East London ! Truely humbled and elated ! Ting !


"I am extremely humbled and excited at the nomination as it really makes me feel that my work has been recognised. I may not have managed to become a doctor in my younger years but that dream is now being fulfilled".

Preity Zinta
variousapp-2010-debatingsociety_1.jpg

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj