Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

words of preity

Posted by | 1:08 AM

"It's so sad that this is happening in this day and age when the globe has shrunk to an oyster and every country in the world is a hop away. Why are we talking about state-wise existence?
Don't know about strong but I do have aspirations. I do things that inspire me
 
 I am working on it. I go to conferences, go first and leave last! Everybody looks at me and smiles but my logic is if other people have past experiences in business, so what, I'll make my own experiences.
 
"If you have a brain, use it!"
 
Lord Krishna's saying 'Doing wrong is a sin but letting someone do wrong is a greater sin'! I am not the type who can sit in the corner and watch things going wrong. I follow my heart.
 
I look for substance and motivation in whatever I do. Whether it's my roles in films or in real life, I've to get re-inspired."
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj