Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

pt words

Posted by | 10:09 AM

"Of course I am a flirt. Flirting is very healthy, for everybody, for your self-boost. It's good for your ego, for the other person's ego… But I also think it's the woman's prerogative to draw the line. So luckily, the ball is in my court, which I'm quite happy about."
 
"I think every woman wants to be desirable; but to be desirable is more of a mental than a physical thing. I do believe that physicality fades off soon; it's the mental impression that grows over time. And that, to me, is far more exciting."
 
Getting influenced does not mean you lose your own identity
 
 

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj