Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

Preity Zinta

Posted by | 10:45 AM

[preityzinta65.jpg]
[preityzinta24.jpg]
[preityzinta18.jpg]
[preityzinta29.jpg]
[preityzinta50.jpg]

--
Vj
 

5 comments
  1. Daksh October 13, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

    Hey thanks for sharing...she is looking too good and gorgeous!:)

  2. Anonymous March 19, 2013 at 2:44 PM  

    Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded
    your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    Here is my blog: Read A great deal more

  3. Anonymous June 7, 2013 at 6:19 PM  

    Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be
    a leisure account it. Glance complex to far delivered agreeable from you!
    However, how can we communicate?


    Lipo slender review

  4. Anonymous June 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM  

    Hello there! This article could not be written much better!
    Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!



    Library Relocation

  5. Anonymous June 7, 2013 at 11:04 PM  

    Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!


    Nuvocleanse

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj