Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

biz

Posted by | 2:57 AM


Bollywood actor Preity Zinta, right, and companion Ness Wadia are seen outside the headquarters of the  Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in Mumbai, India, Thursday, Jan. 24, 2008. Bollywood film stars and industry leaders paid hundreds of millions of dollars Thursday to buy cricket teams in the upcoming Twenty-20 Indian Premier League. India's highest-paid film star Shah Rukh Khan and leading actress Priety Zinta were part of two separate consortiums that bought teams in the IPL. From AP Photo by .

 

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj