Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

Preity believes that…

    * Beauty shows up if you are really happy from within.
    * Completely distress yourself and practice at least one form of exercise daily.
    * Drink lots and lots of water at regular intervals
    * Try and have dinner before 8pm and strictly avoid midnight snacking.

On a lighter note, she says, "I follow every bit of these except the dinner part..." (guffaws)

Preity says that being stylish is about being what you are and not pretending to be someone else. On asking how she manages to be so fearless and confident about her action and reactions, she is quick to respond, "I believe in being honest and saying things that are true. I also feel that I act only in films and not in real life. Plus, it is easier to say the truth and remember it than to keep lying to save your face every time you are questioned."

She says that her bubbly image has been exaggerated…"I think people like to exaggerate my bubbly image. O.K., I am a happy-go-lucky person but like anybody else I have my ups and downs. I am a normal human being who believes in living life to the fullest. That's it!"

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj