Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

"It's more to do with having a strong, go-getting attitude-a prominent Punjabi trait. You have to be daler (brave) and funny. Whenever I went to the places where there is a strong Punjabi diaspora I've been applauded sufficiently with claps and cheers. Their attitude is to live it up. And I totally identify with that," says the enterprising actor.


"I mean, you don't have to take a bath in desi ghee. You just have to eat a bit of it. It's very healthy for the bones, joints, hair and skin," she says.

"I am health conscious, but that doesn't mean I starve myself. I eat small, but right portions. And above all, I exercise."

"I visit the gym regularly. I also do yoga, which has a calming effect on me. I allot a lot of time to the breathing exercises. 

"I always believe good overcomes evil. Karma should be your religion, not just idol worship."

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj