Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

"Luck always favours the brave. And you must remember that brave are the people who follow their heart, brave are the people who take chances in life," - Preity Zinta.
 
"Which also means you have to say no sometimes . I believe the power of no is greater than yes." - PZ
 
"I have a deep desire to excel in everything I do,"
 
"My father said live your life like a warrior. A warrior treats people as equals. He doesn't overestimate other people and doesn't underestimate himself either. People in life treat you the way you treat them."
"I would love to go to a business school for a month to understand business in a different way. But I guess, nothing beats practical lessons".

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj