Yes, its all about HER. SHE who has influenced me to the core. SHE made me to watch TV Ads, SHE mesmerised me to view Flicks, SHE prompted me to buy Cassetes, SHE guided me to collect Photos, SHE showed me all the Magazines, SHE who kindled the Writing in me, She.....never ending, Yes -> Her everything is my source of INSPIRATION, Her activities, Her boldness, Her attitude, Her style, Her dressing, Her manners, Her........... She is pt zta, Yes its PREITY ZINTA, my guiding inspiration.

High on her list of priorities for her birthday today is a determination to do her best to clean out her city. "After Slumdog Millionaire, I realised, 'Shit, this is how Mumbai is being seen in the West! I want a clean Mumbai. First of all, we need to look into the problem of illegal immigrants. In India, 'Mehmaan Bhagwan hota hai.' I urge immigrants to come to Mumbai through the right channels and they'll be welcome. There are slums coming up all over Mumbai because of arbitrary migrants."
 
Bollywood actress Preity Zinta has adopted 34 orphan girls from the Mother Miracle School in Hrishikesh. She will finance the entire cost of diet, hostel fees, school fees, clothing & uniform and other incidental costs for all these 34 girls until they complete their education and become earning members.
 
The actress speaking of her new responsibility said "It is an amazing feeling to be part of the girls lives. I am going to make it a point to visit them at least twice a year. They are my children now and I am going to make it a point to visit them at least twice a year".

Preity also says that the horrors of female foeticide and child abuse are no longer just headlines for her and that she has plans to adopt more girls in the future.

Preity, you certainly have a mind that is more beautiful than your face.

"I had a party and the police came and put the music off, plus fined (Rs.5000) me, which I paid on the same night," Preity said, in a press statement. "I have receipt for the same. The music did not come up again as mentioned on some sensational (news) channels."
 

"Journalism is about investigation and reporting the facts. Things like, I broke the law and no action was taken on me plus a rich versus poor story on television channels is upsetting. I am a law abiding citizen so please check your facts before putting it on television," Preity added.

 
Preity Zinta was the top celebrity in endorsing consumer durables brands (17%) on TV during 2008.

0 comments

Yes

true
See...Keep doin...Vj